Yes, the first must-have for your wedding to-do list is…well, a to-do list. It’s easy to forget all the little things that go into making your big day special and stress-free. A wedding to-do list will ensure that your Boston Ma wedding has all the bells and whistles you’ve dreamed about. Here are some great examples of wedding to-do lists we’ve found for you on the web:
- Ultimate Wedding Planning Checklist – A comprehensive wedding checklist that uses a 16-month timeline
- Just Engaged: Your First Wedding Planning To-Dos – An 11-step guide to kicking starting your wedding planning
- Wedding and Wedding Planning for Grooms – Want your groom to be more involved in the wedding planning? Well here’s a to-do list for him too.
Massachusetts is among the most scenic states in the U.S., and that means there are a ton of beautiful options for wedding venues. Whether you want an outdoor wedding or a more traditional ceremony in a local ballroom, In and around Boston Ma has something for your taste. Here’s a quick list of 5 of the most beautiful venues we’ve come across for Massachusetts area weddings.
Have you seen buzzfeed.com’s collection of photos capturing the moment 24 grooms saw their brides in her wedding dress for the first time? The image above is from the collection, and it highlights the importance of a great wedding dress: A killer dress doesn’t just make you feel and look great on your big day; it reminds your husband-to-be just how lucky he is to have you.
Here is a list of 5 dress retailers in and around Boston Ma that will ensure that you leave your hubby and your guests in awe.
Do you want to spend the last night out with your girls out on the town? We’ve got vehicles to cater to fit all of your bachelorette or Bachelor party needs.
- Party bus: SMQ LIMO’s party buses can hold up to 20 passengers and include a jaw-dropping list of amenities like a wet bar, an iPod-ready sound system, and much more.
- Limos: SMQ LIMO’s fleet includes Stretch Hummer H2 Limos, Chrysler 300 Stretch Limos, and Lincoln Stretch Limos that all feature wet bars (optional), LCD TV screens, and other amenities upon request. These vehicles are perfect and convenient for spending a wild night on the town with friends and getting home safely afterward.
There are so many little things you worry about on your big day, getting to and from your ceremony shouldn’t be one of them. SMQ LIMO has a host of limousines to get you, your groom, and all the bridesmaids and groomsmen to the wedding venue on time and in style. At the end of the day, when you have electric slide-d the day away and the reception has finally ended, rely on SMQ LIMO’s smaller and cozier vehicles to whisk you and your husband off to wherever your hearts desire.
Getting married is a beautiful thing, and SMQ LIMO would love to help make your big day a dream come true.
Please Contact us.